If you’re looking to buy life insurance and want in-depth information about the best life insurance companies, you might have been hard pressed to find reliable information.
That’s because most “best companies” tools or “top 10” lists are nothing more than an agent’s favorite 10 companies, which don’t ever seem to mention any of the biggest or most established companies like New York Life or Northwestern Mutual for one reason.
The agents creating these lists don’t represent them. So they leave them out entirely1
It’s very biased and unreliable.
Huntley Wealth is proud to announce its new Sweet Rates Sorter which allows consumers to compare life insurance companies on a personal level from over 20 different companies, many of whom Huntley Wealth does not represent.
There is nothing similar to it on the market right now.
This groundbreaking interactive tool allows prospective buyers to sift through insurance companies according to:
- Best Price
- Best Rating
- Best Service
But that’s not all! Medical circumstances and concerns vary greatly from person to person. To address this issue the Sweet Rates Sorter allows you to customize your search to pinpoint:
- Best Company by Age
- Best Company with Health Issues
- Best Company for Fast Coverage
- And much more…
The Sweet Rates Sorter was created in response to a survey of 30,000 respondents who shared their thoughts and concerns about purchasing life insurance.
Those consumers under age 40 were looking for a quick and easy process, while older consumers said they were more concerned about finding a life insurance company that was more lenient when it comes to health and age.
While there are many sites that provide their picks for the top life insurance companies, most are woefully inadequate or even misleading because they don’t take into consideration personal circumstances.
The Sweet Rates Sorter provides additional filters that allow consumers to evaluate insurers from their unique perspective. This tool enables you to compile a list of life insurance companies that best work for you.
Let’s be honest, money matters and chances are you are scouring the internet for the most affordable premiums. Almost all life insurance websites provide limited quotes for their top 10 companies. Unfortunately, these results are extraordinarily limited as typically they are generated for specific term lengths and ages.
The Sweet Rates Sorter computes its “best price” by taking a variety of factors into consideration. This figure is obtained by taking the average premium for 6 different age groups, 3 different coverage amounts and 2 different term lengths. This number provides a much more accurate picture when evaluating the top life insurance companies when it comes to affordability.
Huntley Wealth’s “Sweet Rates Sorter” also offers the following searches:
- Fastest Life Insurance Companies – Looking for life insurance in a matter of minutes or days? This is the search for you.
- Best Life Insurance Companies for Health Issues: If you have a family history of health concerns, smoker, have high cholesterol or diabetes this search will help you target the right insurer.
- Best Life Insurance Companies by Type: Looking for a specific type of life insurance policy? Check out the picks for Term, Whole Life, Universal Life or Final Expense.
- Best Mortgage Life Insurance Companies: This search helps those looking to find alternative coverage to that being offered by a mortgage lender.
- Best Charitable Life Insurance Companies: Are the ethics of the company you sign on with important to you? Find out who gives back.
- Best Life Insurance Companies Which Pay Out: Everyone wants to know which life insurance companies have the best track record when it comes to homoring their claims.
As of this wasn’t enough, the Sweet Rates Sorter also features some insider information! Did you ever wonder what independent life insurance agents really think about the life insurance companies they deal with? Find out what their top picks are and why they chose them.
Huntley Wealth also shares their “Top 10 Picks” for 2017 based on the lowest rates and underwriting leniency.
Check out this amazingly versatile tool at: https://www.insuranceblogbychris.com/best-life-insurance-companies/
Don’t miss out on the best sorting tool for life insurance companies available!