Nintendo is planning to launch the NX game console later this year. At the beginning of this week, some anonymous sources on gaming boards said that they found out from professional insiders at Nintendo that a strange NX gaming console will be released these months besides the new Zelda games.
According to these individuals, who say that have been presented an internal promotion budget and arranging summary for the United States, the Zelda game will be launched for both NX and Wii U at the same time or soon thereafter.
These details now look like they could be more reliable after the latest Pokemon game has been presented earlier this month. Other information found in these reports said that NX’s release headings, besides the famous Zelda, are for now concealed, as is Nintendo’s promotion focus for its gaming system.
This source also affirmed that the company had a $35 million advertising budget for the Wii U console this year, while Zelda had almost $9 million. There was the likelihood of this sum being redirected to the newer NX edition, determined by the last decisions regarding the release moment.
Meanwhile, the 3DS promotion budget was set at over $56 million by Nintendo, making it one of the most expsinve campaigns of 2016 when it comes to new games. The experts also affirmed that Nintendo’s 3DS will receive a price cut during the autumn-holiday period.
This does not seem too farfetched, as just nowadays, the company’s officials declared that they were expecting 1 million less deliveries for its financial year. Because of this problem, a cost reduction could be precisely what is required to encourage revenue.
Be aware that not one of these details is verified at this moment. As some people already noticed, a similar leaked information about Xbox One appeared in 2014 and a part of it has been found to be real, while other elements did not pan out.
So, the same situation might be here, so they have contacted the company in order to get additional information. Interestingly, the sources also said that some users, who also operate various websites and YouTube channels, have cleaned their video clips relevant to this subject.
It is still uncertain whether they did it as a result of their own decision or because the company’s got engaged in this legal matter. Officially, Nintendo declared that it will begin to discuss about its NX console these coming months. The gaming system is said to become a console and mobile hybrid, which utilizes industry-leading technological innovations.
Image source: Gamepur
Latest posts by Nathan Fortin (see all)
- The End of Life Option Act Already Used by 111 People - Jun 28, 2017
- Senate Decided to Kill Rule that Promotes Retirement Plans - Apr 1, 2017
- BlackRock Is Turning to Robots for Improved Stocks - Mar 30, 2017