Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/wallstre/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 318
Microsoft has been witnessing a huge decline in Internet Explorer user shares. Experts say this may be the speed, performance, unattractive features and the name (which is likely imposing negative impact) that are adversely influencing the profits of Microsoft Internet Explorer. There are also reports suggesting that Microsoft is also considering advises from the users to rename the Internet Explorer. It is being said that, this step could be taken to move over the negative reputation the Explorer is experiencing in the present circumstances.
But this is also true that Microsoft is always ready to troubleshoot the problems and fix the issues related to the browser or the operating system.
Have you experienced some trouble like slowdowns with your Internet Explorer recently? If yes, then Microsoft has recently issued a hotfix to rectify it.
Internet Explorer is offering two updates- KB2962872 or KB2976627- that can be applied to the browser between Internet Explorer 7 and 11 (yikes).
“Web applications that implement consecutive modal dialog boxes,” reads Microsoft’s hotfix.
Have you installed all those updates from Microsoft? Well you can follow these steps to find out your latest updates.
- Hit up your Windows Control Panel.
- Click on the icon for Windows Update.
- Click on the View update history.
- Scroll down the left-most sidebar to find out your latest downloads.
- In case you find any update missing, then download and install all the latest Microsoft updates for your system.
- Within the list of Microsoft updates, you have two different patches: KB2962872 or KB2976627. Microsoft provides a laundry list of update links meant for all IE versions from 7 to 11, for all operating systems including those supporting 64 or 32-bit versions.
- Just check your Internet Explorer and Windows OS and download and install from the right combination.
- If you go for automatic downloads, then your system will get all the installations for you.
Meanwhile, there is no word from Microsoft on when will it roll out the hotfix as an automatic update, but experts say the tech giant never delays fixing your browser problems.