The information presented below presents the conditions and terms governing over your access and use of Wallstreet OTC and the products, services or applications offered by Wallstreet OTC, referred to as Wallstreet OTC, wallstreetotc.com, “WSOTC”, “us”, “we”, or “the site”).
The present Terms of Service (TOS) represent a binding, legal contract between yourself and Wallstreet OTC, hence, reviewing the information presented in this page is important to your use of the website.
When accessing, browsing, using or reading Wallstreet OTC or any of its applications and affiliate services, you agree to having read and understood the Terms of Service and are bound by them. If you are not in agreement with the TOS, please do not access or use Wallstreet OTC and any of its services.
Among the conditions of accessing Wallstreet OTC, you are in agreement that you will NOT be using the website or any of its affiliate services for unlawful or prohibited purposes. Moreover, while accessing and using the website, you will adhere to all applicable laws and conditions as they are imposed by the terms.
Wallstreet OTC reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate any and all aspects of the provided Services, including their availability and may restrict your access to the Services without liability or prior notice.
You hereby acknowledge that any and all materials, written content, text files and messages, articles, artwork, photographs, graphics, videoclips, audio files, metadata and other data, scripts, design, organization, look and feel of the site itself, advertising particularities and all other elements being provided to you by Wallstreet OTC, including but not limited to any copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade names, trade dress, patent rights, or database rights (the “Content”) represent the intellectual property of Wallstreet OTC or that of our our advertisers and licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You are hereby prohibited from using, selling, publishing, distributing, retransmitting, selling, publishing, distributing, or by any means providing access to the content found on the website. Furthermore, creating derivative works and exploiting the content found on Wallstreet OTC is also prohibited.
You are allowed to download or create a copy of the content as well as other items available for download on Wallsreet OTC as long as it is for personal use and as long as all copyright notices are contained within the material you copied. For anything other than personal use, copying or storing the material is strictly prohibited whenever express written permission is not obtained from Wallstreet OTC.
Furthermore, you agree to NOT use the content present on Wallstreet OTC in any potential commercial purpose, to not create applications and extensions which use the content on our website without the express permission of Wallstreet OTC. You are also not allowed to use the content found on the website in such a way that might be viewed as a substitute for the subscription to our service.
If you desire to use the content found on Wallstreet OTC for other purposes than those listed in the Terms of Service, contact email@example.com .
User Generated Content, Comments, Discussions, Polls
Wallstreet OTC offers its readership the opportunity of commenting and actively engaging each other in discussions connected to the provided content. The content resulting from your active engagement with the site (such as but not limited to information, graphics, images, audio, links, and video) represents “user generated content” and is subject to the terms of service described below.
- User generated content stems from you and includes information, opinions, viewpoints and recommendations independent from Wallstreet OTC.
- Each user is responsible for the content he or she submits. You are solely responsible for the analysis and verification of the information you contribute, as such, Wallstreet OTC does not endorse any of the views, opinions or recommendations that its users make.
- Wallstreet OTC does not actively screen, edit, or modify User Content and as such, does not accept liability for any information contained therein.
- We do, however, reserve the right to remove without prior notice any User content not abiding by the Terms of Service presented here.
- Remember that many users may attempt to use the services provided by our website for personal gain, so their views and content may be misleading.
- When uploading content to our website, you agree that you have all the required legal rights to do so and are not in violation of any law or personal rights.
- Upon contributing with material to Wallstreet OTC,, you grant the website as well as its partners, affiliate and parent companies, licensors, marketing and promotional partners, and successors the right and license (a license that grants us non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable, global, fully paid-up, perpetual, non-revocable, fully sub-licensable) to exploit your material in any way we deem fit. This exploitation may include, but is not limited to, the use, display, distribution, public performance of, translations, adaptations, reproduction, and creation of derivative works based upon your User Content that is performed either by employing the technology and media available to us at present or that may be developed in the future. When doing so, we have no duty or responsibility in compensating you for the use of your materials.
- Upon contributing with comments and content to Wallstreet OTC, you actively waive all moral rights you may have in connection to the User Content uploaded by you. You henceforth agree that we may alter and use your content without requiring your permission.
- You are solely responsible for any financial consequence stemming from your claim against us in connection to the user content you create.
Third Party Content, Third Party Website Links
In some situations, third-party owned content and hyperlinks to third-party websites may be present on Wallstreet OTC. The website does not endorse, recommend, sponsor or accept responsibility for any of the content or links from such third party sites. These websites are NOT under the control of Wallstreet OTC and therefore, Wallstreet OTC does NOT accept any responsibility for the content or privacy policies endorsed in said third-party websites. By clicking on the link towards a third-party website and accessing such a website, you assume complete responsibility for visiting such sites.
Indemnity and Liability
The services and content provided to you on Wallstreet OTC is brought to you “as is”. The website DOES NOT assume responsibility for any interruptions in the service. Furthermore, we do not warrant that the content and services are presented to you error-free.
Content featured on Wallstreet OTC may include delays, omissions, interruptions and errors within the news, the information as well as but not limited to the audio and video materials available through the website.
Wallstreet OTC disclaims to the complete extent permitted by the law any warranties and representations. Relying on the services and materials provided by Wallstreet OTC is done solely at your risk.
Walllstreet OTC therefore disclaims to the full extent of the law any and all (1) possible warranties of merchantability for any particular purpose, (2) warranties connected to the accuracy, correctness, fullness, reliability and timeliness of the information made available through its services or by Wallstreet OTC in General, (3) warranties against infringement of intellectual property and proprietary rights, (4) warranties in relation to the delivery or transmission of the content. Wallstreet OTC accepts no liability for any of its including but not limited to content, services, materials, statements, advice, opinions, database or poll. Furthermore, Wallstreet OTC offers no warranty in relation to its performance or nonperformance, omissions and does not assume liability for its services not meeting your requirements or those of any other person.
Wallstreet OTC OFFERS YOU NO GUARANTEES AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT:
- THE INFORMATION IT PRESENTS YOU WITH WILL SUIT YOUR NEEDS, REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS
- THAT THE AFOREMENTIONED INFORMATION AND MATERIALS WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU IN A MANNER THAT IS FREE OF MISTAKE, ERROR, GRAMMAR, PUNCTUATION OR ANY TYPE OF WRITING ERROR, THAT IT WILL BE OMISSION-FREE, UN-INTERRUPTED, WITHOUT DEFECT OR DELAYS.
- THAT THE AFOREMENTIONED INFORMATION WILL BE OFFERED TO YOU CONTINUOUSOY AND REGARDLESS OF A PARTICULAR REGION’S TIME OR LOCATION;
- THAT THE AFOREMENTIONED INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU FREE OF ANY VIRUS, MALWARE OR OTHER HARMFUL SOFTWARE;
- THAT THE ABOVE MENTIONED ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED;
- TAT THE INFORMATION WILL NOT BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
In no event will Wallstreet OTC or any of its affiliates involved in the creation, production, delivery or uploading of the content be liable for any damages, be they direct, incidental, indirect, special, consequential or punitive, arising from your use of the services provided by the website (your use or misuse thereof, your inability to use, the failure of performance, incorrectness, transmission, computer virus, or system failure). Such limitations apply in any situations, regardless of whether the alleged liability was based on contract, strict liability, tort, negligence or any other basis.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Wallstreet OTC and its parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their owners, directors, officers, managers, employees, shareholders, agents, and licensors, from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of the Terms, including the guidelines governing our user-generated content or the failure to fulfill any obligations relating to your account incurred by you or any other person using your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
The information provided on Wallstreet OTC should not be viewed as constituting any type of suggestion, advice, financial recommendation, tax recommendation, medical-, legal-, investment- or any other type of recommendation. It also does not represent the inducement or suggestion in regards to products or services referred to within the content and does not intend to represent the basis upon which you decide to or decide against making specific decisions or investments. Wallstreet OTC accepts no liability for any damages resulting from you using, misusing or misunderstanding the materials provided in any other purposes than those presented. Furthermore, Wallstreet OTC offers no warranties and will not be held liable for any type of costs, damages or losses that may have occurred out of your use of the website, regardless of whether that particular damage is consequential, punitive, anticipated, represents profit loss, opportunity or data loss, and even costs of fines.
We reserve the right to terminate, suspend or cancel your access to the materials provided on Wallstreet OTC without prior notice.
Supplemental policies and terms and conditions may exist apart from those presented in the Terms of Service you are currently reading. Be sure to consult supplemental policies careful whenever faced with them. Such supplemental terms will not replace these Terms regarding the use of the materials provided on Wallstreet OTC unless expressly stated.
Lack of waiver: Wallstreet OTC’s failure to enforce provisions of the Terms or to respond to possible breaches by you or third parties will not constitute a waiver of its rights to subsequently enforce terms and conditions of the terms or to act with respect to such breaches.
You agree that between Wallstreet OTC and you, NO joint venture, NO partnership, NO employment, NO agency relationship exists.
Certain states and jurisdictions do not permit the complete exclusion or limitation of liability in the case of certain types of losses, in which case, Wallstreet OTC’s liability for such will only be limited to the smallest extent that the law permits (ensuring therefore that Wallstreet OTC’s liability is minimized to the lowest amount that the applicable legislation permits in such circumstances).
Last Update: 11.07.2015