The hustle and bustle of holiday season is approaching and to properly greet Thanksgiving, Verizon is kicking off the season on the Wednesday before the day of gratitude. Verizon’s customers are about to experience the company’s gratitude on November 26th, dubbed “Connection Day”, when data gifts, special offers and content awaits enthusiasts.
On Connection day, Verizon is offering 1 GB of data to customers at no extra cost. Additionally, companies such as Amazon, Apple, Boingo Wireless, Conde Nast, Gogo Technologies, JetBlue and Pandora are also partnering up with Verizon to offer promotions.
Normally, November 26th is one of the busiest travel days of the year, so Verizon wanted to make the day more bearable. From movies to free Wi-Fi, audio books, music streams and many more, Verizon wants its customers to have everything to choose from.
“We’re in a position to make the travel journey a little better for people,”
Jay Jaffin, Verizon Wireless’ vice president marketing communications said.
After registering with Verizon, customers will be included in the company’s “MORE Everything” plan, where apart from the gigabyte on their next billing cycle, they will receive:
- Mobile access to popular TV series and movies on the 26th of November, compliments of FiOS
- Ten free or discounted apps selected on Amazon, as well as two free Audible Books for new members (or $10 Audible credit for existing members)
- Apple iTunes’ special offer, revealed on Connection Day
- 17 Conde Nast Publications downloads, such as Wired, Vanity Fair and GQ
- Half-an-hour complimentary internet sessions via Boingo Wireless at airports
- Complimentary in-flight internet sessions via Gogo Technologies
- A seven-day trial of Pandora One
“We sort of put ourselves in the consumer mode. If I’m out there and I’m traveling, what do I want to be able to do?”
Jaffin said, explaining the Verizon’s offers.
Michelle Miller, region president for Verizon explained that the company wanted to show its customers how much they are appreciated, especially since Thanksgiving is approaching. She hopes that customers decide to take advantage of all of Verizon’s facilities and connect with friends and family or take some time off and enjoy a little entertainment in what may be the most hectic filled day of the holiday season.
Latest posts by Kevin Calderon (see all)
- Netflix Now Has Over 100 Million Subscribers - Jul 19, 2017
- Nevermore Will Ravens Be Seen The Same Thanks To New Study - Jul 16, 2017
- The World Could Soon Get New Data On Jupiter’s Great Red Spot - Jul 11, 2017