Smartphone maker Motorola has finally launched its powerful new handset range ‘Motorola Droid Turbo’, which the firm claimed to have the longest two days life.
The latest handset range was jointly announced by the Motorola and Verizon earlier this week. Currently, the 32GB handset model is exclusively available for the Verizon customers only at the USD 199 price tag.
The Droid Turbo model has been boasted by Motorola as one of its headliner handsets.
Both the companies have touted the longer battery life of the handset model as its biggest feature. The handset comes with a 3,900 mAh battery that apparently gives the latest smartphone model a battery life of up to two days, even if all the bells and whistles are kept aside. The new mobile phone also features the 21 MP rear camera, Quad HD AMOLED display and top-of-the-line Snapdragon 805 system-on-a-chip.
According to the company, the metal glass fiber body of the new Motorola Droid Turbo handset makes it stronger to survive any drop than any other available handsets in the similar price range.
Some of the most attractive features of the new smartphone include:
- Bigger 5.2-inch Super AMOLED screen with QHD 1440 x 1560 pixels resolution and 565 ppi
- Quad-core 2.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 chip
- 21-megapixel back camera with 4K video support and dual-LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- 3GB of RAM
- Li-Po 3900 mAh battery unit
- An upgradable Android OS version 4.4.2 ‘KitKat.’
- 32GB and 64 GB on board storage options (No microSD card support for storage expansion).
Latest posts by Christina Langfold (see all)
- Scientists Discover the Second Fastest Spinning Pulsar In The Universe - Mar 11, 2019
- Coral Reef Damage Scares Florida Keys Researchers and Businesses - Mar 11, 2019
- Nike to Slash Global Workforce by 1,400 - Mar 11, 2019