The growing anticipation among the smartphone lovers over the release of a new LG G3 variant has finally ended as the tech giant LG has officially announced the launch of its next G3 Stylus at the IFA tradeshow in Berlin next week.
The IFA event will witness clash of the titans as Samsung, the main rival of the Korean manufacturer, will also be unveiling the new version of the popular Galaxy Note phablet in Berlin. Hence, the close fight between the tech giants would definitely be the show stealer.
The pen-enabled smartphone, G3 Stylus, offers the super G3 experience at an affordable price.
Critics, however, clarify high expectations is completely uncalled as far as the hardware of the Stylus is concerned.
Key features and specifications of LG G3 Stylus:
- It sports a 5.5-inch qHD display with a 960×540-pixel resolution, Floating Arc tapered edges, thin bezels and metallic design like other G3 models.
- It comes with a 13MP camera.
- Other camera-centric features like front camera light, touch & shoot and gesture shot are also available. Gesture Shot will help you take easy selfies.
- The device is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1 GB RAM.
- It offers 8 GB expandable onboard storage via microSD card slot.
- It comes with the latest version of the Operating System, Android 4.4 KitKat.
- It will be powered by a 3,000mAh battery.
- The device will come with classy color options: black, white and gold.
- G3 Stylus will also include QuickMemo+ that integrates Quickmemo, Smart Keyboard, Gesture Shot and Dual Window
- The device offers you a proprietary Rubberdium stylus pen that can be used with several productivity and entertainment apps.
- It will also come with several pre-loaded programmes.
Sources say the G3 Stylus is expected to hit the markets in September this year, starting from Brazil. It will be followed by countries in Asia, Middle East and Africa and CIS.
The new G3 smartphone will come at affordable price range but the final prices and region-specific availability details are likely to arrive at the time of launch.